At Green Eyes Eyewear, we won’t stop at doing our bit to help protect our environment. We also want to help promote vision care and fight blindness. Accordingly, we’ve teamed up with the folks at Prevent Blindness, the nation’s leading volunteer eye health and safety organization, who have been working tirelessly to reduce preventable vision loss across America since 1908.
We are making our contribution in the way of donating a portion of our profits, from each and every Green Eyes frame we sell in the U.S., to Prevent Blindness! You are helping us to support this crucial organization just by purchasing our trendy, eco-friendly frames.
All funds donated to Prevent Blindness will support their various programs, including:
- Vision screenings for children to prevent loss of sight from common eye problems like strabismus and amblyopia.
- Adult vision screenings to help find and prevent vision loss from devastating eye diseases such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and AMD.
- Public education to promote better vision health for all Americans.
- Scientific research funding to find the causes and cure of blindness.
- Advocacy for public health policies that improve access to eye care and promote cost-effective blindness prevention efforts nationwide.
In addition to our own efforts, if you wish to make your own personal donation directly to this important organization, please visit them online at www.preventblindness.org and click on the ‘Donate Now’ button at the top of the page!